Monday, June 13, 2011

my second wedding is cancelled....

ok yea so my parents gave me an option to cancel my second wedding in Jakarta and give me a saving account on that cost if i dont want to do the wedding. Which hell yea of course i want the saving instead of spending some 6 figure amount for 1000 people I hardly knew... but it also like.. why did you tell me this after we booked some wedding vendors in jakarta and paid some of them down payment UGGGHHH............

I ask her to tell me what is the cancellation policy on some of the vendors, will my future sis in law (my brother is getting married next year) take over some of these vendors? etc etc etc.....

I'm partly sad since I wanted an outdoor wedding here because I'll have a hotel wedding in jakarta... but more happy that i won't be wasting too much money on one day...

will let you know how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment