Friday, June 3, 2011

My Indonesian wedding... is getting out of hand



My mom is mainly the driving force in organizing my Indonesian wedding.. and she and her employees and me are in this group chat together (Check out iphone app What's App) and they like to ping each other at LA night time (because it's day time in jakarta)... But the things they come out with lately is a little bizarre...

They said they want to have a dog (my chinese zodiac) statue and a dragon (fiance's chinese zodiac) in the wedding.. and the dragon is wrapped around the dog... and then they started saying what kind of dog should it be??? Poodle? Golden retriever???

I'm having a headache just thinking about it...

Granted if it's flowers statue , so they said, it actually doesnt look too bad... but gosh.. really POODLE???????

No comments:

Post a Comment