Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bridesmaid dress

I wanted short bridesmaid dresses for my girls. Something casual and romantic, chiffon or silk, most likely light pink or gray. What's with my theme being light pink and silver/gray.

Now that the wedding dress has been bought, I'm starting to think that long gown could be nice too.. make it more in line with the ball gown. BUT... we are doing the asian style where we will pay for the bridesmaids' dresses and at the budget we have per person, I don't think we can afford many long gown. So I'm sticking to the short cocktail length bridesmaid dresses.

Here are some of my ideas:







From browsing the net, I have to say I liked Amsale best for their bridesmaid dresses. It just embodies the soft, chiffon-y look that I want to achieve. I'm letting my three bridesmaid choose their own color (as long as it's still light pink) and style, since they're located all over and some of them are very picky. Say, my MOH will only wear Vera Wang/Monique Lhuillier or the likes for her bridesmaid dress since she is fashion design student. She's decided she's going to design her own dress. My other BM is into high end couture dresses and winced when I mentioned we can have J Crew dress for the BM's dress. Not surprisingly, both of them live in NY. Thank God for my third BM who is really chill who happens to live in LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment