Wednesday, February 9, 2011

4 months into wedding planning in Los Angeles


I figured i should blog my way to the unknown world rather than yapping away to my bestfriends or fiance all the time.

So I got engaged in late 2010 and I'm in the midst of wedding planning. I'll update you all on how I'm doing in that front and any frustration I have.

What have I learned from 4 months of planning:
1. Yes, it is worth it to have a wedding planner. At least, book a Day of Coordinator. Granted I have not been married before so I don't know for sure, but a lot of previous brides told me you'll be so busy during the day of that you SHOULD GET a DOC. 4 months into planning, I wished I had gottan a partial planning too on top of DOC. This applies to me because my MOH and BMs are not in my city, my family is not in my city either, I wish I have someone who I can talk to/complained to/ get their opinions on random things
2. It's never too early to look for your wedding dress. I've been looking since November, and I have not found anything I love.
3. Try to involve your fiance as little as possible. I used to complained about this, but silently enjoy making my own decision
4. For LA, book your photographer really early and then book your DJ really early
5. Join the community boards to keep your self sane

That's all I have for now and I'm also going to share some of my inspirations boards bit by bit.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment