Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Monique Lhuillier Sample Sale Los Angeles December 4th 2011

YIKES!! Why does Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier sample sale happen on the same day in LA? This just doesn't seem right.. I think one of them should switch date... Just saying!! Anyway if I were going to go to this thing.. which I am not.. :( I would go in to the Vera and Monique stores first, see which dress you like more and then concentrate on going to just that one store you like first. This is the first time Vera has a sample sale and it starts at 11am.. mm.. I am pretty sure last sample sale at Monique starts at 10am and people are lining up in the wee hour.. it will get tough to wait in line twice in a day.. but it can be done :P if you want too.. See this post on my tips about going to sample sale. Good luck!! Are you going to one of these two events?

No comments:

Post a Comment